- Verify the electric, gas, water and steam bills you receive each month are accurate, ensuring you're being billed properly by your utilities.
- Calculate increases in your costs due to change in electric rates
- Survey and calculate Public Light and Power costs
- Assist in compliance with NYC Local Laws, like LL88 and LL132
- Provide monthly statements of profit/loss compared to the same period in the prior year, as well as monthly accumulated totals of the consumption and cost of Public Light and Power.
- Calculate overtime HVAC rates
- Act as the utility rate consultant for the Landlord on matters pertaining to the redistribution of electricity
- Communicate with tenants to explain submeter billing or survey calculations
- Work with renting agents and /or attorneys in preparing the wording of lease clauses on the redistribution of electricity
- Work with energy experts to guide buildings to the most cost-effective ESCO agreements
- Heating Oil to Natural Gas conversion